Introducing our revolutionary 12″ Restore Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress! Designed to provide the ultimate sleep experience, this mattress is packed with cutting-edge cooling features and advanced support technology.
Soft Comfort Rating; best for side, and back sleepers.
- 3.5” Gel-infused Air Foam promotes breathability.
- 2.5” Ridge Foam is a nice transitional foam between the top and bottom layer to balance comfort to support.
- 6” Air Channel Foam reinforces the mattress’s stability and features specialty cuts to promote airflow.
- Compatible to use with an adjustable base; sold separately.
Features 20% cooling Nylon
- The mattress is compressed and rolled for quick small parcel delivery.
- Nationwide Drop shipping
- Delivery within 3-5 Business Days.
PLACEMENT: Before opening, place the mattress on a proper surface such as a continuously solid surface, an adjustable base, or slats no more than two (2) inches apart capable of supporting the mattress and users.
- UNWRAP: Use scissors to unwrap and unroll the mattress from the plastic; DO NOT USE A RAZOR BLADE.
- EXPAND: Allow the mattress to expand. The mattress may take up to 72 hours to fully recover and return to its original shape. You can sleep on it immediately; the body heat and movement will expedite recovery.
- The mattress cover is machine-washable; wash on a cold, gentle cycle with like colors and air dry without heat.
- A mattress protector is recommended, but not required, to protect and increase the mattress’s longevity. Liquid damage of any kind does not qualify for a warranty replacement. If a liquid spill occurs, remove the cover immediately and allow the area to dry before covering it with the mattress cover.
- DO NOT dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam.
- Rotate your mattress to give uniform wear to the sleeping surface.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not fold or bend for extended periods
- Do not allow moisture to saturate the mattress.
10-year limited warranty. A waterproof mattress protector is recommended to prevent liquid spills from penetrating the mattress. Liquid spills do not qualify for warranty claims.
CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foams are made without formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, heavy metals, PBDEs, or the following Tris flame retardants: TCEP, TDBPP, TDCPP, or TEP. The foam is low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality. Visit certipur.us for more information.