10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1-YEAR WARRANTY: The Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser During the first year, Sapphire Sleep will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part. This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective
2 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY: The Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base has a two year full replacement warranty, parts, labor and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s)fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Sapphire Sleep will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges.
liability of Sapphire Sleep is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s)
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Sapphire Sleep will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay1/180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the
original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). Purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. liability of Sapphire Sleep shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply to the following:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person
- If the Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner’s manual and Warranty
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers
- To modification of the Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Sapphire Sleep
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any an environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.
WORKING WEIGHT LIMITS: Although your Sapphire Sleep Adjustable Base has been rigorously tested within the recommended limits in this publication, to maintain the highest quality standards, exceeding the recommended weight limits may void your warranty. The recommended weight restriction is 750 lbs. and is calculated to include the weight of the mattress.
If for any reason at all you have any questions with regards to your product or limited warranty, please don’t hesitate to call us at 877-622-6550.